Window Cleaners required
- Self employed basis
- 5 days a week Monday to Friday (Saturdays are optional)
- 07:30 am start, finish on completion of work sheets (15:30 – 16:00)
- Must be over 21 and have a clean driving licence
- Experience preferred; full training can be given to the right individual
- The right candidate must be committed, goal driven and have good communication skills
- You will be required to collect the company vehicle from the yard each morning at 07:00 and start work by 07:30 and finish at 16:00 returning the company vehicle to the yard
- The candidate will be required to use an app to record accurately work completed daily and upload at the end of the day.
- Sales person, calling to residential properties
- Securing new regular window cleans, also additional services of cleaning, such as conservatory roof, pressure washing & sealing, gutter cleaning, fascia & soffit cleaning
- This will also include distributing leaflets to the residential properties
- Paid on commission plus leaflets delivered.
How to apply
Please email us providing us with the following information:
- Position applying for
- Name, address, contact details
- A copy of your C.V.
- Any additional information you feel relevant to the position your applying for.